Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Introduction

Hi, everyone! My name is Nicole (aka Nikki), and I'm starting the 100 Baby Challenge on Sims 2. I haven't started quite yet, but I'm going to as soon as I post this. I'll be making a custom neighborhood, so I don't mess up a regular one. This is going to be a really tough challenge, especially since I hate having to move my Sims' children out!
You can find all of the rules to the challenge at Mod the Sims (the link is in the sidebar), but I'm going to choose my own set from the options.
The required rules are: (these are paraphrased)

  • You must create an Adult Female in CAS. You can't create any other Sims, or pets.
  • Then move to a lot you can afford. Money cheats are allowed just to buy the essentials. All items must be the cheapest or second cheapest of each item.
  • Once this is done, you must use the Family Funds cheat for 1000 Simoleons (family funds [household name] 1000)
  • You can use any male Sim as a father, be it a townie, premade Sims, or Sims you've made (as long as they live on another lot). Fall in love, and Try for Baby. The father may not move in.

I'm also using the following rules:.

  • Play with aging off, so the mother never becomes an elder. Babies can age after 3 days, as long as they're in a good mood. Toddlers can age once they learn all their toddler skills and are friends with the mother. Children may age once they have an A+ in school, have 5 points in at least 1 skill, and have 1 best friend (outside the family). Teens may age once they are an overachiever (A+ in school and level 3 teen job), max out at least 1 skill, are at least friends with everyone in the family, and be best friends with at least one other sim (not in the family). If they are to go to Uni, they must have at least 3 scholarships.
  • No matchmaker to find the father.
  • All children must go to school.
  • You can have a home business, but no community ones.
I'm still debating whether to use different fathers for each kid.

Also, I'm using the Trips & Quads mod (that link is also in the sidebar).

This is my first Sims challenge (even though I've been playing since 2000) So wish me luck! I'll update later tonight (hopefully I'll remember! :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment